Monday, February 6, 2012

Action Bronson ft Nina Sky - Cocoa Butter


I don't know why I haven't put this song up yet! I can't hear this song enough times! For real I've listened to this song at least five times a day for the last month and a half, and haven't gotten tired of it yet.  The beat is incredible, Statik Selektah is a monster and probably the most unsung producer doing it right now.  Bronson murders this track, and is another talent quickly on the rise who I feel is still flying under most folks radar.  And I always loved Nina Sky' voices, so that some icing on the cake.  This track is maybe all i need in a rap song, and I wish every person liked it as much as I do.

- "The Derek Harper with the low Ceasar, flow fever; more than likely diggin in your ho's beaver"

No comments:

Post a Comment